Throwback to Summer

07:00:00


cropped-getfileattachment.jpg

Although it’s not really the time of year for a post on this kind of outfit I’m really starting to miss the warm(ish) summer sun!
This is one of my favorite spring/summer dresses and it is available in a couple of different pretty prints. Pale and pastel colours are my favourite throughout summer as they are light and girly. Dresses are definitely my favourite piece of clothing because they're a whole outfit ready to go, rather than matching up tops with skirts or trousers. I've always preferred dresses and skirts over trousers or shorts from being really young, I think I just feel more comfortable and girly in them.
I particularly like this dress because of its A-line shape, it's simple but the pattern makes sure that it isn't plain. The colour seems to match my eyes quite well too and it's just super comfy! Perfect for most occasions.
Unfortunately this dress has now sold out however there are some very similar designs I have added links for below and they’re in the sale, also use code ‘XMASDEL’ for FREE UK Standard Delivery!


When is your favourite time of year?

Shop the post

Click here and here to see dresses of a very similar style.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All content copyright © 2015 - 2016 Jessica Tonge, unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts