Christmas Festivities

02:52:00

I absolutely LOVE this time of year! Such an exciting time of year with lots of fun things to do.




I’ve enjoyed some really fun weekends recently with lots of Christmassy events. The photo above is from the beginning of the month, we stayed at the KP Lodges in York and had an amazing time. I’d definitely recommend to anyone wanting to do something a little different. Rather than a hotel they have lodges which have around 4 rooms in each one with a joint hot tub on the patio area of each lodge.

We took part in clay pigeon shooting while we were there too which was great fun.
Hope you’ve all nearly finished your Christmas shopping! I just have a little more wrapping to do!
I’d like to hear what you’ve been doing over the run up to Christmas. Let me know by commenting below.

I’ve also added a link to the lodges below for anyone interested!

The KP Lodge


Shop the post

Click here to find the dress I was wearing.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. V2 video gaming - YouTube - VideoDl
    The video game was the first licensed console to launch on the Sega Genesis. The first youtube to mp3\ video game in Sega Genesis history was developed and published by Sega.

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright © 2015 - 2016 Jessica Tonge, unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts