Christmas Sparkle

07:00:00

 

Lately I'm interested in anything sparkly!
Painting my nails is something that I really enjoy but I just don't get round to doing it as often as I'd like any more. I opted for a red sparkle on my nails for Christmas this year and I'm enjoying the festive look. I just can't get enough of glitter this Christmas, on cards, wrapping paper, in my make-up, on my nails, I love it! I can't believe it's Christmas Day tomorrow!

Here I used:
1 coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail strengthener
1 coat of OPI Let Your Love Shine 
2 coats of red sparkle

I'll be posting some tutorials over the next few weeks.
If you struggle with your nails snapping Sally Hansen Hard as Nails is a brilliant nail strengthener.

Merry Christmas and have a lovely day wherever you are!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All content copyright © 2015 - 2016 Jessica Tonge, unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts