My Favourite Workout Wear

07:00:00

15-09-15-2
For me it’s important to be comfortable while working out and having the correct fitting clothing is a great start.
Firstly, a sports bra is one of the MOST important pieces of sportswear that you will need so it’s a good idea to invest in the right one for you. By wearing a supportive sports bra you will prevent permanent damage and you’ll be able to work harder and reduce pain.
Personally I like the classic black Nike bra with high support, this makes it perfect for high intensity work-outs. The racer back design provides more support as the straps anchor the bra closer to the body. The black and white print keeps the design simple and compliments almost any item it’s paired with.
These Nike jersey pants are the comfiest pair I own! I love them so much that I decided to buy another pair in grey. I could literally live in them. In the warmer months I opt for my Nike black shorts which are just as comfy.
I would usually wear a baggy T-shirt over this as my personal preference as I feel much more comfortable not being so exposed while working out.
A good pair of trainers are essential when working out, the footwear you choose varies greatly on the type of work out you are going to do.


Shop The Post

Nike Black Sports Bra – Sports Direct

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All content copyright © 2015 - 2016 Jessica Tonge, unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts