Eau de Parfum Reviews

00:13:00



Even when you aren't wearing make up or pretty clothes there's one thing you'll always want to have on, perfume! It makes you feel beautiful and feminine. It can remind you of a person or a place. I think most of us like to stick to one special perfume however if you do decide to venture out I have written a review on a couple of the perfumes I like to use. Most of these are quite sweet smelling perfumes as these are my favourite type of scent.




La Vie est Belle by Lancôme is my absolute favourite although I try to only wear it on weekends now. The sweet, subtle smell is relaxing  and very long lasting, I can always smell it in my hair and in my clothes. I can always smell it on my coats and scarfs the next time I put them on. I bought it after trying a sample and have been hooked ever since. Friends, family and strangers always comment on how lovely it smells and how the smell lingers long after I have left the room. Lancome have since brought out variations of this parfum however I will continue to buy the original.


I often wear Alien by Thierry Mugler for work, it has quite a strong bold scent due to the woody notes, something I don't usually go for however the day I bought this I fancied something different. I have the refillable version of this which I'm sure will come in handy when I'm ready to top up.


Modern Muse Le Rouge by Estée Lauder is my very close second favourite, I was bought this for Christmas after I fell in love with it while walking through House of Fraser. It's sweet smelling and girly, perfect for during the day or date night.


Light and floral tones make J'adore by Dior the perfect light daytime perfume. My mum bought me this for my birthday and it isn't a perfume I would usually choose myself however I do love the fresh smell from the jasmine notes in this perfume.


I think Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent is a perfect evening perfume with an elegant feel. Woody and aromatic tones make it a very romantic perfume, perfect for date nights and weekends away.


Tip: I like to spray the perfume testers with my perfume and keep it in my purse to keep my purse smelling lovely.


What's your favourite perfume?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All content copyright © 2015 - 2016 Jessica Tonge, unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts